Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ok, so as I mentioned in my last post, I am single (and the sights are looking pretty dreary from here - my last date was at Scallywags for Christsakes!) and coming back to Toronto with new eyes has made me realise that there are so many great places to go on a date here.

Example of what a perfect date would be - well *besides* drunken minigolfing ;)

Wine and tapas here : http://www.jkkitchens.com/content/jk-winebar.html
Ok, so I have never been, but I really really really really want too! With someone who likes wine. And tapas. And listening to me talk and laughing at my bad jokes. And maybe even before or after catching a play. That'd make me swoooon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

DUDE CAN WE GO ON THIS DATE?!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Mlle C said...

OKKKKKKKKKKKKK :)

i will swwooooon at you!


PS I was there yesterday while your parents were as well! but we didn't see each other :(

5:44 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

That's okay. they'd just have embarassed me by telling you stories, like always :D

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home