Friday, December 01, 2006

I had an interesting conversation with my parents today.

Them: Wow, your brother is 18!!!
Me: I guess that means I can't hit on 18 year olds any more. 19 is now my lower limit!
Mom: Unless it is only the 18 year olds that respond to your advances!
Dad: Yeah, or in your mother's case it's only the 17 year olds that come on to her! (in reference to an event at Peel Pub in Ktown, circa 2003)


Yeah, so it's my brother's age that determines who can be my youngest culprit! hahaha. no, relaly, 19 is still *borderline* acceptable for a 21 year old. Atleast for girls, bc at 19 my boyfriend was 21. haha

3 Comments:

Blogger Smallfat said...

isnt there a "divide by 2, add seven" rule?

hm.. 21/2 = 10.5 ... +7 = 17.5

okay, that might be a little gross.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo i will be 22, sooo

22/2 = 11 ... + 7 = 18 (so yeah, 18 and up i suppose!)

cherry

12:45 PM  
Blogger Alykhan Velshi said...

Cherry, think of 18 years old this way. 18 years old = Level 5. What did other Level 5s think about those people who dated those who had ALREADY GRADUATED from college? Grossness, right?

My rule is that you should ignore age and thinking about status. As in, you are presumptively permitted to reach one level below. So, if you're in college, you can dip into high school (within reason...), and if you've finished college, you can dip into college (but never, ever, high school!).

Age is less important on this than experience (I deliberately avoided using the word maturity), and high school students who are 18 have a lot less experience than college students who are 18.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home