Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Learning to reject someone like an adult

Somehow the guy on Monday thought that things went well. I guess it was because I didn't say much of anything. So he called me today.
I recognised that even people who I don't like might possibly have feelings, so after he proposed we go to see a movie I said : "Honestly, I didn't think we had much in common".

At this point I have been on enough bad first dates to know when to give them a second chance and when not too. Leading anyone on is cowardly. And a waste of time for all those involved.

So maybe, for the first time in a long time, I did the right thing when it came to dating.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alykhan Velshi said...

I guess that, when he's living on top of a Thai bodega two years from now playing his guitar, he'll tell people that you were the "one that got away." Such is the life for vagrants.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Vim Vimma said...

You had me jiggling from the last line. Good call, chica.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Vim Vimma said...

Oooh alykhan's comment struck up an image of that Fugees song, I can picture the poor soul singing about how you caused him so much heartache.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home