Monday, September 11, 2006

the issues of public TP usage.

Although I appreciate their function, I hate using them.

Oh, public washrooms.

It isn't only the smell and cleaning that bothers me, but also the fact of using it at work. Running into your boss in the loo isn't the most gracious of things. Or having anyone walk in on you while you are checking out your ass in those pants you are wearing. I have even tried going to the washroom when I don't think anyone would be there so to avoid awkward talk while washing our hands. What are you supposed to talk about when this happens anyway? "Oh, by the way, your fly is still down?" or "Eww... please use soap?" Ok, maybe not, but that is usually what I feel like saying. Then there are the instances of entering the washroom at the same time as a co-worker, what do you do? No one wants to hear someone else pee.
What a headache.

I will only have had real success once I have not only an office, but my own washroom attached as to avoid this awkward washroom banter and dance.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From someone who has stagefright every time he's peeing next to a boss, but never an intern, I sympathise with your plight. Try using a washroom on a different floor - it's what men do, especially visible minorities in predominantly white organisations who fear being recognised by the colour of their legs.

a./

5:01 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

... dude. TP is toilet paper.

t'sall.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mlle C said...

hahhahahahaa.
alykhan, that is hilarious.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home