Sunday, August 13, 2006

what is in a name...

My blog's name and title is out dated.
I was thinking of starting another one/changing the title.. but I'm uninspired at the moment.

My playlist was on random and Nine Inch Nail's "Closer" played followed by Harvey Danger's "Flagpole Sitta". The difference was just.. too much. My ears were in a tizzy.

On another random note, I'm apply to Youth Canada Internships in Botswana (my 1st pick), Malawi and Montreal. I talked to my mom on the phone to day and for maybe one of the first times in my life we had a serious discussion about AIDS and sexuality in conjunction with the slim possibility that I go to Africa. She was concerned but remarkably wasn't condesending (ie she never said "don't have sex in africa").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home