Sunday, May 28, 2006

end of the debate

Seems I can't go to grad next week anyways because of problems with a credit and an extra transfer credit. Maintenant je suis frustree que j'ai pas meme pas le choix! Oh, merde. C'est la vie, eh?

I worked this weekend and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy my part time job - teaching first aid can definitely be frustrating at times, but this weekend almost didn't feel like work. I hadn't done a course since December, but I wasn't too rusty. One thing I love about my job is that it makes me feel so useful.

The weather seems to be a marker for my social life as well. After close to 3 weeks of nothing, I had a great time this weekend.

here's to things going well. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vim Vimma said...

*wink* thatta girl

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home