Sunday, May 14, 2006

so the honeymoon isn't over yet.
soon after my last post I was sick for almost a week, and it was terrible.
I thanked my parents and called them "mommy" and "daddy" - when that happens you know I am really sick. After that week I was painfully aware of where my right kidney is situated (part of my sickness was a kidney infection) and aware taht I might have perished if it hadn't been for my family.
I haven't really been on the computer much since, because really, my head still hurts a little and the screen bothers my eyes.

last night was quite fun.
maj and claire came by and we played Lyon monopoly.
I had a great time even if claire seemed to get bored after the first 2 hours.

I must say I was happy to stay in, no matter how dorky it sounds.

oh yeah, that and I can't get drunk till my antibiotics are done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alykhan Velshi said...

I stand by my original prediction:

AV said...
Don't be so pessimistic. Maybe you'll get through the entire summer without a single bump!

11:04 AM


Oh, and yes you are welcome to chill here in DC but, no, you can't come unannounced!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home