Thursday, July 20, 2006

anyone want a picture?

this is actually an email I just wrote to my friend Jamie (boy) after he said he couldn't convieve me looking professional (well after a few years of lifeguarding and me wearing a bikini everyday, I don't blame him).

"Alica has totally conquered the buisness casual look. Today she sports a lovely knee length black skirt, which mermaid like design compliments her curvaceous bottom. It is complimented with a white knit tip which keeps her cool yet professional and stylist- and ofcourse with the new necklace and bracelets which now seem to go with everything. Also she has left her contacts at home, in favour of her youthful red glasses with embody intelligence and style.

This is why I am always late for work."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home