Thursday, September 21, 2006

I wasn't sure what to expect from the new Lonelygirl15 videos now that they have officially been outed and Jessica Rose (who plays "Bree") and Yousef (who plays "Daniel" and who's last name I forget) have been interviewed on MTV. I also wasn't sure how I would react to the videos either.

I have found the production so far rather lackluster. The "My first kiss" video remained in the same category as past videos of Bree's room but that videoblog but the "Learning to drive" video have lacked the same tension/fun aspects that the first videos did. Or, perhaps in my knowledge that it is a real production and not just a girl and a boy having fun with a webcam, I've lost interest. Because, for me atleast, not really knowing, was part of the appeal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alykhan Velshi said...

I've lost the ability to relate to the skits. They're now cliched rather than authentic. And authenticity is what I'm looking for.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Smallfat said...

can i link to you or is this blog more "by invitation only"?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Smallfat said...

randomly blog surfing, and look what i found...

yummy!

http://bittercupofjoe.blogspot.com/2006/10/hot-stuff-saturday-en-fuego.html

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home