Sunday, April 09, 2006

School's out!

Here is what made me realise that I am done school here : I have no more classes to skip.
Such wonderful logic. It will get me places I am sure.

Today I am actually studying (ie catching up on late work and assignments). How am I achieving this? Well, I have discovered a wonderful place today : the medical sciences library. It is closer to my house than Stauffer (the main campus library), I don't know anyone here, it is quieter and has a nice view.

Yesterday I didn't even get a library.. somehow i wasted a lot of time at home until I had a dinner party to go to at 8. Perhaps that was due to the fact that I woke up early (830!) after having been respectably smashed the night before and got home at 3am. I went out for a lovely brunch by myself (because no one I knew was awake except for Cat and Natalia, both who punked out of it on me) at a time warp called Morrison's. I sat there with my Saturday Globe and ate my bacon, eggs and toast. It was absolutely lovely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vim Vimma said...

Cheers to everything you said!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home