Sunday, March 19, 2006

A recent correspondence with Mr. T

From: RICHARD TREMBLAY
Subject: Punta Cana
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:05:43 -0500 (EST)

Cath : Have arrived. Weather perfect - as expected. Very big resort. Trying to find all the restaurants. Mom and I will go see place on bay of Quinte on the 31st.

Alex: Jim says all is fine . Lots of bars. You woould like the guys on the beach - too bad - your dad.

See you soon


--- and my response, sent today ---


Dear Richard,

Have fun in the sun with your big Tilley hat.

Make sure the boys don't do anything too stupid (ie anything I'd do) and that my mom doesn't run off with someone named Jose or Jesus.

As for Jim and Jan, my guess is that they are being their pleasant selves - so send a "hola" to them from me.

I'm stuck in Kingston in the cold and with a cold. Tell my dad I much rather be on the beach with the eye candy on the beach he spoke of.

Be careful not to drink to many mojitos, those things really do hit you faster than you might think.

Adios,
Alex


(If I am going to be left out of a tropical family vacation, then I have the licence to send such emails.
PS. I totally love my dad for telling richard to write that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home