Tuesday, March 14, 2006

just dance...

When I joined the Indian Dance Team I had no idea that it would entail 12 hour practices on Sundays and then 4 hour daily practices the week before the competition.
My body has gotten past the point of being in pain and now I seem to have reached a new level of atheleticism.. or endurance... I don't know, but overall I feel great. Even if it looks like I limp when I walk, I'm fine, really...
In my ideal world, I would dance every day.. and perform! Fuck Art history I should have taken Drama.

It baffles a few of my friends that I don't get nervous with public speaking/performing, and only get ridiculously nervous at exams... because you can't really talk your way out of those.

Anyways.. back to dance.
the SAA show is this Saturday at the Hershey Centre.
And my family is coming, they will be surrounded in a sea of brown faces!

(also when I first looked up SAA, South Asian Alliance, on the internet I got Sex Addicts Anonymous... oh the internet)



---
on a random note,
would you all mock me if I bought Madonna's new CD?

1 Comments:

Blogger Vim Vimma said...

You do know that you WILL HAVE TO post pics. I'm waiting anxiously.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home