Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ok, so you know that strange feeling when all your friends think someone is really really hot but you just don't see it?
Well I feel that way about James Blunt's voice. Really, the song "Beautiful" or whatever, it gets on my nerves. His voice irks me.
And a lot of people seem to think he is good looking.
I don't get it.

Then again, i can criticize all I want, but I don't have a hit song or cd...




.. on another note...
I really am not a fan of my housemates. so I didn't chose to live with the people who are in my house... it is a house divided in apartments. With one thermometer. And our apartment is colder than the others. so we turn up the temp to about 22-23. They then turn it down to about 15.

It was a silent war until about today.

When I was confronted by my downstairs neighbour, by msn. yup, that's right. msn. his girlfriend is living with them and they have parties and play music late at night. they're weird and i don't like them.

and because it hasbeen realised what is going on - us turning it up, and those cheap asses turning it down... they confronted me about natalia and i having to pay for all the extra oil that has been consumed to keep the house at a normal temperature.

Ugh.

Really, those are the guys who have almost been evicted 3 times. So if I get the landlord into it... well then problem solved in my favour, eh?

Some people canbe so cheap.
shessh. don't go to the bars for one night and you'll be able to pay your bills. i swear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vim Vimma said...

I shivered just reading that. Brrrr :(

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home