Sunday, January 14, 2007

random notes

My love of TV continues, but I am still far from looking like a couch potato. I might be currently suffering through a horrible work schedule that is mon-thursdays 4:30pm-10pm and then most Saturdays and some Fridays but thanks to the glorious new technology that is TVR I can record and then watch my fave TV shows in peace (and without commercials thanks to the fastforward button!)

Thursday nights are one crazy clusterfuck of good TV.
Thankfully Grey's is past its uneven start and Scrubs is showing those other medical shows how its done (and I have read that there might-possibly-hopefully be a seventh season!)
What is getting even better is my new Thursday night fave, Ugly Betty. Last week's episode was genius - even if it did kind of rip off "How to lose a guy in 10 days". Best part of the episode? Realizing that Becki Newton (who plays the uber bitchy Amanda) must have put the makeup department through hell to get her looking like Ruthie.

Another exciting and stupid development in my life:

Garnier's Fructis has *FINALLY* decided to bring the "Curl and Shine" shampoo/conditioner to North America!!! YESSS!!! This is my favorite shampoo EVER! This makes me sooo happy.
I actually brought back extra bottles from France, and bought some in Spain. Why did it take them almost TWO YEARS to bring this to me?!?!





Damn my life is boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vim Vimma said...

WOW. Only you Alex, only you could express such excitement over shampoo. I'm not feeling Grey's lately, maybe because I've missed many episodes and well, not much has changed it seems. It's almost...ugh...starting to remind me of Passions! (scary thought) I haven't tuned into Ugly Betty as yet because the previews are constant AND constantly annoying! It looks like a mindless, superficial (well duuuh) show and as you know, what I'm craving the most is INTELLECTUAL STIMULATION. So, no thanks Ugly Betty.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

"Thursday nights are one crazy clusterfuck of good TV."

haha, I love it.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home